- The new Flyboard 2014 V3 kit is the perfect way to break into the latest extreme watersport, Flyboarding.
- The V3 also has a new innovative pump interface with Venturi effect that will attach to the existing Venturi bilge of the PWC allowing any water taken on board to drain during your Flyboard session.
- Unleash Your Inner Hero!
- The V3 Kit includes:
- 1 BOARD
- 1 PAIR OF FLYBOARD BOOTS
- 1 ROTATION SYSTEM (composed of specific plastic bearings and a self-cleaning system)
- 1 SUPPLY HOSE which provides pressured water from the PWC to the Flyboard®
- 1 180° ELBOW which reverses the PWC water outlet
- 1 QUICK CLIP for an easy uncoupling between the Flyboard® and the PWC
Do you need more than one person to operate the Flyboard?
With the basic version you will need someone on the Jet Ski to provide power to the Flyboard. If you buy the advanced version with the Electronic Management Control Kit , you will be able to operate the Flyboard by yourself, however we stongly advise having someone sitting on the Jet Ski at all times for saftey reasons.
Does the Flyboard fit onto most Jet Skis or PWC's?
The Flyboard fits onto most Jet Ski’s,an adapter will be required for Sea Doo 2010/2011, SeaDoo AVT 2010/2012, Yamaha and Kawasaki 2001 and Ultra 250/300. Just tell us what Jet Ski you have and we will send you the correct adapter. For those not listed we can have one off adapters made.
How long does it take to attach and detach the Flyboard to the Jet Ski?
Around five to ten minutes once you have done it a few times.