The Flyboard Taster 30 – Murray Bridge
Flyboard is very easy to use and no previous experience is required. Our highly trained operators will ensure your safety at all times and will have you up flying around within about 10 minutes usually.
Solo 30 minute session includes 5 minute briefing on Flyboard safety & operations, 25 minutes of instructed flight and post-flight debriefing.
Average Duration: 30 minutes
About the River Murray
The Murray River is indeed a popular tourist attraction within South Australia – with Murray Bridge being the “crown” of the Murray Region, containing many attractions for people of all ages. The Murray River is a picturesque site of houseboats, paddle steamers and happy, relaxed people. Sit back and relax while observing the beauty of this natural wonder.
Murray Bridge, sa 5253
Coastal Flyboard supplies all safety gear required i.e. personal floatation device/ life jacket & helmet. It is recommended you bring on the day: sun screen, Bathers, Towel, Drink, Wetsuit (optional but recommended in winter months).
Definitely bring friends! At both our locations you can watch with ease from either the riverbank at Murray Bridge or on the jetty at Glenelg.
In the event of bad weather, Coastal Flyboard will contact you on the day to advise you and you will be given the option to re-book on an alternative suitable day.
Requirements to Fly:
- Must be at least 14yrs old
- Weigh less than 110kg
- Ability to swim 100m competently
Please bring your ticket with you.
- all safety equipment supplied ie life jacket, helmet and wetsuit for winter months
- location is dependent on weather forecast for the day of booking you will be notified on the day of hire
- all hire sessions get 5 min briefing on safety and procedures
- Minimum of 48 hours notice required for cancellations / date changes
- No refunds
Solo 30 minute session includes:
- 5 minute briefing on Flyboard safety and operations
- 25 minutes of instructed flight
BOOK TICKETS NOW